Thursday, March 31, 2011

Exercising away...still.


Over spring break, I'll admit...I WAS LAZY.
However, I did run once and take the dog out for a walk once. If you've ever taken a 68 pound English bulldog out on a walk, you would agree it's a workout worthy of posting.

Using MyPlate has been interesting. I will say I'm not the best at adding my food as I eat, or even in the day I eat. I've found it takes longer to do that I normally have periodically throughout the day. So, I end up writing it all down and doing 2-3 days worth of entries at a time. It's a bad idea...in case you were wondering. But I'm getting great ideas for our project...things like "I wish myplate was FREE for my blackberry!"

Just a shout out to the class...everyone PLEASE get us your answers to our questions as soon as possible. Thanks ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment