Monday, March 14, 2011

Product Development Project with Novant Health

Our group discussed our project with Novant Health this week. We talked about creating a mobile phone app that integrated the 7 aspects of wellness. I think our research should begin by surveying what kinds of phones students use at Salem, then we could research what aspects of the wellness program students think are lacking and what they would like to see in an app. We will be meeting this week to determine what our next step will be.

I had an extremely busy week and was away at a Orientation Leader conference in Baton Rouge for 4 days, so I did not get any biking in. However, while I was at the conference I did a LOT of walking. It was great exercise and the weather was amazing in Baton Rouge. I will get on a bike this week and enjoy the nice weather in Winston.

No comments:

Post a Comment