Monday, March 14, 2011

Tia/ Projects/Biking

At this point, I am clear on my vision for the project, but I am not so clear as to how my vision will fit in with what the group wants to do. My group and I have not met to discuss exactly what it is we are doing, and I'm a little uncomfortable about that. I sent them both emails to see if we could set up a time to meet outside of class. As far as biking goes, I was finally able to check out a bike from Shober that was in full operating condition. It was an old fashioned cruiser bike, but thats just my style. My schedule did not permit me to get out on the Saturday bike ride, but Sunday and this morning gave me an opportunity to get out and ride. I LOVE IT!! Part of what I would like to do for my part of the project includes biking for at least 30minutes to an hour per day, so if I am able to get outdoors and ride versus riding a stationary in the fitness center, this part will be a breeze! I'm still going to check into getting a new tire for my bike at home, the only issue then would be transporting the bike to the cool places because my neighborhood is nice, but I don't really want to ride here, too many hills. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment