Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Salem Greenway Trail

I think a good time was"had by ALL" on our outing last week! I was laughing so much, while riding my bike, that I almost wrecked 5 times. I did have to walk up the hills a few times. Love all the pictures! It is truly amazing how the outdoors, fresh air and nature can make you feel. Heather was a true sport in being my mentor throughout our 2 mile ride. We saw and heard some interesting rodents. Thankfully, I was not as sore in my legs as I thought I would be. As usual, my best buddy is my pedometer. I am walking on a regular basis. My husband is walking the dogs, for excercise, early in the morning before he goes to work (at the break of dawn). We are eating much healthier. I have not been on My Plate this week because I have been at my mom's. She still has "dial up" on her computer. I will however; start back today.

I am looking forward to surveying the Fleer students on thier diets and hopefully, our group can make a change in someone's life. Looking forward to class on Monday! Happy Spring Break! Bike On!

No comments:

Post a Comment