Monday, March 7, 2011

Biking & a Change of Plans/ Tia

I finally did it! I went to the Shober House on Salem's campus, I checked out a bike ( which was sooooo easy), and I mentally prepared myself for an exhilirating bike ride with Prof Allen on Saturday. Saturday comes, I get off work at 11am, and its cloudy and drizzling. I keep my eyes on the sky, watching brief breaks in the clouds, hoping for a glimpse of sun rays trying to break through...no such luck. As the afternoon progressed, the winds increased, and the light, misty rain started coming in sideways! I did not give up hope! Finally, at 3:15, I gave up on my hopes of cycling for that day and emailed Prof Allen to notify her that I could not join her under such yucky weather conditions. However, today is Monday, and I get to keep the bike until 5pm today. The sun is shining, its a little chilly, but I can handle that. Can't wait to share about how this ride goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment