Friday, March 18, 2011

Over-due Blog Entry

Two weeks ago, during the week of March 7-11, I ran three times!
Wake Forest has the "Dawn with the Dean" program where students are invited to run with the Dean of the WFU Schools of Business at 6:25am on Thursdays. Wednesday I was up at 7am (after pulling an all-nighter in the library) running through Buena Vista. Thursday, I ran with the Dean. Sunday afternoon I ran again...in the rain. Horrible idea, because when I woke up Monday morning, I felt as if a hurricane had entered my head. All is well now, but Monday and Tuesday were rough.

I have also created a myplate.com account and am excited to be using it! It is a pretty cool program and I am excited to be working with Matt and Novant Health to make it a much easier program to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment