Friday, March 18, 2011

Ow, Ow, Ow.

Monday this week, I was not feeling great. I think I'm allergic to Mondays. However, after my 5:30pm class, I drug myself to the YMCA for my 7pm private swim lesson. After I finished teaching my lesson, I was wet and cold and rather miserable, but I made myself get back in the pool and continue swimming. I swam for just about 2,200 meters. On Wednesday, I taught a private lesson at 1pm (making me late to class--finding the class missing). Lesson learned--do NOT teach preschool lessons on Wednesday at 1pm. While I didn't physically swim laps, working with 4 four-year-olds for 45 minutes takes a lot out of you. Regardless, after my 5:30pm class, I taught my 7pm private lesson and then swam about 3,000 yards. Thursday morning, I "Dawn-ed with the Dean" again, running 3 miles. Today, after work at 6pm, I ran around the campus at Wake. Unfortunately, I think I pulled my groin muscle. I ended the run, and am currently icing my leg. Pain, Pain gooooo away!
Still excited about using myplate. And very excited to hear the class' answers to our group questions. (Look out for an email from Amy Allison.)

No comments:

Post a Comment