Sunday, March 13, 2011

Biking & Group Project

I am thrilled about my group project by completing qualitative product research for Novant Health. This is a great opportunity for me to experience some qualitative research work as an undergrad for my Sociology major. I will need some experience and this will enhance my knowledge about what people in society wants and needs are, by surveying numerous of college students throughout Salem College, and maybe expand to Colleges and Universities in North Carolina. My group has came up with fantastic ideas that will help to implement products that people actually need and want, or perhaps desire. I am excited about working with my group also, because they seem really interested in the topic, which makes the group work as a team, in the group project.

I did not bike this week due to the inclement weather, therefore I just exercised a few days and practiced some yoga, which was well needed after a stressful week prior to midterms.

No comments:

Post a Comment