Friday, March 25, 2011

Relaxing & Fun Spring Break

Last week as many people have talked about we went on a class walk/bike ride. Meghan and I decided to walk and really enjoyed getting outside. Its always more fun to exercise with friends.

During spring break this week I have rode my bike three times on the greenway trail near my house. That's a total of 30 miles this week! It has been really nice to take a break from school and just have fun. I wish I had more time to ride while I was at school but I am taking a full load and am involved in so many activities it is hard to find the time.

The Novant project is starting to come together. We have decide to work on the app all together but the group will focus on two different groups: traditional students and Fleer students. We will be surveying them separately. We will be starting on the surveys over break and next week. I am excited to finally start working on our project!

No comments:

Post a Comment