Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Volunteering

I've been thinking about what I want to do for my volunteer project and almost immediately vetoed Moore's Spring Trails. First off I don't have a car, and it would be nearly impossible to BIKE all the way (although it could be done...). But then I started thinking, I can't make it up there to be involved as much as I would like to be, but I can help get the word out about the trails and get other people involved! PR is kind of my hobby, my mom is an artist and lacks skill all things technology, so I handle her "press" and getting the word out. If it works for my mom I sure hope it will work for the the trails.

I am really looking forward to this opprotunity. I LOVE Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, just technology in general. I really hope this works out!

Oh, and I've joined the track team. So I am going to be seeing a lot of Salem Lake and downtown from a runners perspective. This will help give me a better idea of what it's like to bike (ish) around the Winston area.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Olivia,

    Please get in touch with me about the project that you want to work on. You missed class, and one of your friends said you wanted to work with CDI. If this is not accurate, please let me know. Also if you do want to work up at MST we are carpooling from Salem on Sunday at 9am (if the weather is decent).

    Louise

    ReplyDelete