Friday, March 18, 2011

Getting Ready for Break

Another week successful for myplate and exercising everyday. I am training to possible run a marathon so my running workouts have been getting more intense. I have tracked my food for 18 days straight. I feel like I am doing well although sometimes I feel stressed about making sure I record everything because this semester is extremely busy for me. Tennis is also going very well. We have another match on Sunday so my Spring Break will not start until after that, but we are currently 6-1 on the season. I will continue to track my progress over break although it may be difficult. I hope many of you will also start tracking on myplate or by keeping your own journal. It is a good way to try to get yourself on a healthy lifestyle track or become more knowledgable of what you are putting into your bodies.
Have a Great Spring Break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment