Sunday, March 27, 2011

Quite the Adventure

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone's Spring Breaks rocked. I went to Pensacola, Florida with 2 of my nearest and dearest.
I was really excited about biking but the bike rental was $30 for 4 hours. Although $30 isn't that much money, the group opted to go snorkeling instead...

We saw some really cool things though! We were outside almost always and we loved it :) Below are some pictures.

I haven't been able to get out to Moore's Spring Trail again but I will next weekend for sure! Dig day is supposed to be on Sunday, if anyone else would like to join.

See you all Monday,
Sarah

A pelican statue in front of Pensacola Lighthouse

The Lighthouse

We spent a lot of time at the National Naval Aviation Museum.


The wall of Fort Barrancas (it was quite the labyrinth inside!)

No comments:

Post a Comment