Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Break!

Last week’s class outing was great! I enjoyed walking with Cassie, and liked getting to see the trails behind Salem. I had never been back there before, but now I think that I would be much more likely to use the trails, either on foot or riding a bike. I have also been taking advantage of the beautiful weather this week (between 70° and 80° in Raleigh) to get out and walk a lot, especially around my neighborhood and at different local parks. Overall, my spring break has given me more freedom to get out during the day and be more active! It has also made me even more impatient for the summer and more warm weather!

I am impressed by how well my group’s service project is coming together! Now that we all have a really clear purpose and objective I think that we can start to survey our target group and get our product developed. I am looking forward to this second half of the semester to find out what Salem’s needs are and how we can serve them!

No comments:

Post a Comment