Friday, March 4, 2011

Biking w/Kiva

Hello!
Hope everyone is having a great week. Unfortunately I have been spending much of my time at the hospital and missing out on this beautiful weather. No biking this week but I am LOVING my pedometer. I have had ample opportunities to walk around the hospital and I average at least 2 miles a day. My plate (Livestrong) looks like a disaster waiting to happen because I have been grabbing food here and there, packing whatever I can throw in a bag and vending, snack machines are slowly becoming my new best friends. Starting TODAY, I am watching what I eat, will be riding my stationary bike while still maintaining my hospital walks. It is so easy to backslide.

I am very excited about the opportunity to work with Matt Gymer at Novant Health. There will be more information after I find out exactly what is expected of me and what my role will consist of.

No comments:

Post a Comment