Sunday, March 13, 2011

Running! Finally!

So this was the first week I was officially cleared to start training hard again. I've been running everyday as well as playing tennis. I feel so much better this week than I have the past two weeks. I still have to take it easy as far as how much I do everyday but I am excited to be able to run and not just stationary bike. I have also been tracking my exercise and food intake on myplate for 13 days straight. It is getting more difficult because I am getting more busy as the semester goes on. I am planning to track this for at least the whole month of March. This will work well with our projects because it may be able to show how exercising everyday and making healthier food choices can change a person. Also having talked to my group I am confident that we will have a n a mazing project but we will need the classes help.

1 comment:

  1. Amy - I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. If you have an iPhone, I highly recommend the myplate APP. It is a little buggy at times and even less elegant than the actual website, but it is great for on the go tracking. I just whip it out as I'm ordering at a restaurant, so I wont forget later. I think they have a free version, but I don't know how good that is. I spent the $2 bucks for the full application.

    ReplyDelete