Sunday, February 27, 2011

Service Project & Wellness

I have came to the conclusion that I am interested in working with Novant Health for the qualitative research surveys for my service project. I am solely interested in this project, particularly because I am a Sociology major, and by completing some of this research may, perhaps, enhance my knowledge when it comes to qualitative research and other sociological methods that I may use. I am actually excited about this project, because we (as a class) are not limited to only classroom knowledge, we will gain more knowledge about the world in which we live in, if we explore and discover what's really out there.
I am excited to complete my service learning project in this class, because it will enhance my knowledge as a Sociologist, and I can actually go out and see how society works and thinks about the new products I will introduce to them.

I haven't biked or anything this week, but I have worked out for my Health & Wellness Class, and for my own sake, because I need to become healthier than I am now. I worked out all weekend, and I helped my mom sign up for Daily Plate. I have not signed up, quite yet, because I am also completing a Behavior Change Project in my other class, and I will sign up for Daily Plate later, because I cannot make as these drastic changes all at once. Hopefully I will start biking more, because it is fun, and its healthy, and Spring is coming soon, so I may as well grab some biking shoes and get to riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment