Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hello All,

So now that I've discovered this new world of biking I'm really excited about getting out in the community and just having fun and learning. I'm a really terrible biker right now, but I've been out riding, I've been trying to replace two trips that I would normally drive, so I try to ride to Krankies coffee now because that's within my distance limit that I won't have a heart attack en route. I've also been out on Salem Creek Trail a few times, and I've improved each time that i've done that (granted I still have to walk up the main hill, haha) The first time I went was on a Wed. I think and I was really surprised to see how many other people were out, and the amount of families that were out together. So my first time out was really enjoyable, enough so that I've been out several times since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment