Wednesday, February 9, 2011

First Week Bike Ride

I took a bike out onto a friend's farm, as they have a few trails laid out across their land. We rode through a few pastures and eventually came up to a mountainside, which was the most beautiful view. I didn't even imagine any city around Kernersville had that kind of view, I should admit. I enjoyed the ride for the most part, it was calming and quiet. All we heard were the occasional sounds coming from the various animals surrounding us. It was nice to have some time to get away from a classroom and the busy work schedule of daily life. When all was said and done I was VERY sore, but I felt good, like I had just taken a mini-vacation for a few hours. I have to admit - though I did enjoy it, I doubt I will be doing it again, at least not unless I can get a little physical conditioning in.. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment