Friday, February 25, 2011

Spin

Since we have had these beautiful days of weather lately, I was really looking forward to getting a chance to take the bike out and go for a ride. However my only day off was this past Thursday, and of course, it rained all day... grr. But I did have a chance to head to the gym and go for spin on the stationary. I love the way I can really get into my work out and go "hard core," as my cousin and I call it. LOL So at least I had a chance to get some exercise in. Can't wait for some more great weather to take the ride outside!
On the project side of things, I am lost! There are so many great options, and I have so many ideas floating around in my head.. It's going to be a tough choice for sure!
Hope everyone has a great weekend :)
Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment