Monday, February 28, 2011

Service Projects and More Biking

Over the last three classes I have enjoyed getting to meet people who are working to make our community more bike-friendly. I thought that all three of the men who spoke to us really seemed dedicated and passionate about their work. I think that all three will help the community greatly. The project that I am most interested to work with is the one with Matt Gymer from Novant Health making surveys. I think that it will be interesting to survey Salem students about their health and wellness and what they think would help them to become healthier. This project sounds like it could really tell us a lot about the level of wellness on campus and what students would like to see change. I am excited to get started!
I biked for about an hour on Saturday to take advantage of the beautiful weather. I biked in my neighborhood and was excited to see some other people doing the same thing! I am enjoying the biking component of this class more than I had expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment