Sunday, February 27, 2011

Biking, not quite what I imagined. And Project Idea.

So I went biking this week instead of my usual run. I did stationary biking though. I biked for around 2 hours. I would have much rather went running, but do to an injury I am not allowed to run for at least another week. So until then I am allowed to bike and that is it. I was extremely upset to find this news and am still to scared to get back on a regular bike. The fear of destroying the bike is too much for me at this point. Overall the biking went well. I did a lot of reading but in general I was bored. Sitting for that long was irritating, especially when I'm used to being outside and running on the greenways.
I have also been trying to figure out what I want to do for my project. I am trying to pick something that is interesting to me and something that I could be good at. I would like to do either the Novant Health, health product development or Center for design innovation's creating buzz about the bike. I like the first topic because I am good at surveying and studying people. I like the second one because I love the greenways in Winston and feel that they have really changed my everyday life. I am on them almost everyday and think more people should be aware that they exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment