Monday, February 28, 2011

Tia/ Speaker reflections

The guest speakers this week were very informative and thought provoking, although I missed the one I was really looking forward to hearing, and thats the guest from Novant Health. I was especially interested in this one because I would like for my service project to be centered around health and wellness. I really enjoyed Tony McGee and his info about Moore's Spring Trail . I have always wanted to explore that particular geographical area where the trail is located, and I like the hands on aspect of the project. I think gratification will come when you can look at the finished project and say "I actually contributed to that!" Nicks presentation was the most innovative way to approach the project. I have never really been into technology on that scale, but I have made up in my mind that I want to visit the center to get a first hand look at what the center is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment