Friday, February 25, 2011

Stationary Cycle Time

Once again, I mounted a bike this week. Not in cycling class this time, but on a stationary cycle machine in the gym. It was one of those "sit back and read" bikes. So I did just that, sat back and enjoyed a good book and global climate change. I pedaled away on that bike for nearly two hours, just reading away. Can I walk today? That's debateable. My legs burn. My muscles are severely fatigued. Note to self, and this class, do not; I repeat, do NOT, pedal away into never-look-at-the-clock land. In addition to riding the bike yesterday, I rode at Hidden K Stables on Tuesday. We cantered for almost an entire hour. My buttocks and abs hurt well into late Wednesday. I've most certainly gotten my workouts in for the week!
As for the service project, I'm interested in doing quantitative research at Novant Health. However, I was compelling to raise awareness by The Center of Design Innovation. I most definitely have some thinking to do this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment