Sunday, February 13, 2011

Biking, no thank you. I think I'll go for a run.

So I considered trying to go bike for the hour and fifteen minutes. I considered it for about a day. Then I remembered what happens every time I get on a bike. I crash. The bike is always fine and I end up a little banged up. Well I didn't want to risk ruining the school's bike and I enjoy running. I took this as my first running challenge. I ran for an hour and fifteen minutes. It was not the fastest I have ran but it was a good run. I love all the trails around Winston-Salem. I run on them almost everyday when I'm at school. I waited most of this week for a nice day and I'm glad I did. This weekend was much warmer than this week. While I am sad that I did not get the biking experience I would not be upset if I went running every time we were asked to go for a bike ride. I am used to running long distances but I had not run for this long in a long time. It was a challenge that I am glad to have completed. I look forward to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment