Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hooray!

Hello girlie fries, (not to be confused with curly fries! LOL! )
I just biked, (stationary, 2.79 miles in under 10 minutes) My goal now is 4 miles. Hooray! Hooray! A sailor's life for me, and lost 67.6 calories. The tension level was very low or high? It was the easiest to peddle. My husband and I are going to start walking on the track that we have right here in our neighborhood. The LIVESTRONG is a very rude awakening!! (My Plate) Must try it. For dinner, I am having grilled chicken, open range, with a salad of fresh veggies accompanied by yes, oh yes, a cocktail. Hiss, boo? Water too! I feel really good at this point, but the best is yet to come. I bike on an average of 12.4 to 13.2 miles per hour. The soreness is much better today. I like Dr. Allen's advice and my fellow student, " The soreness works the weakness out and do a little bit everyday." My world is changing, hopefully to keep it up as a life change. As usual, BIKE ON!

1 comment:

  1. That is great Kiva. Glad to hear you are bringing your husband along for the ride. Also love your tag-line. Bike On!

    ReplyDelete