Sunday, February 27, 2011

10 Mile Ride on Cary's greenway

While home for the weekend, I decided to take advantage of the great greenway system that Cary has to offer. I started at my house, rode about 1/2 a mile to the beginning of one of the greenways and followed it until it ended. It is approximately 5 miles until the end of the greenway (which they are in the process of extending), so in total it was about a 10 mile ride. I love riding this greenway because it is so beautiful. The greenway is fairly difficult to ride because there are about 6 huge hills. My legs are still burning after my ride yesterday, but it felt really good to get out and enjoy the nice weather.

As for my project, I think I am going to work with Novant Health on the health development project because it sounds like something I would really enjoy. I already have some ideas for products, but I would like to see what the Salem community thinks we need! I really enjoyed all the speakers, but I think Novant Health will be the best fit for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment