Thursday, April 28, 2011

Such an active week!

This week has been super! I've been SOOOOO active!

Monday: I played tennis with my boyfriend for about 2 hours. Now, since he doesn't actually know how to play tennis and lifts weights on the regular, he thought it was a home run derby contest. Needless to say, it was a lot of ball chasing, which still counts as exercise, right? Regardless, we both got something out of it...but the end of the two hours, we could at least volley the ball back and forth. He learned some tennis skills, aka, how NOT to hit it OFF the court, and I burned some calories.

Tuesday: I ran for just under 5 miles through Robinhood. It was a good run--I felt accomplished. I was tired and sore after, and let me tell you--I felt the burn on Wednesday.

Wednesday: In the spirit of Academic Day of Excellence, I did no physical exercise that day. Wait, that's NOT the spirit of ADE? Oh well, I was sore. Bottom line: my butt slept in, with my legs and lungs.

Thursday (aka Today): I swam TWICE today! I got back to my competitive swimming days. I sway just over 6,000 yards today...and I'm positive I'll pay tomorrow. I got out of the pool around 5pm, and slept a solid 3 hours...that's how tired I was.

Overall, I think it's been a good week of productiveness, well, physically. Let's NOT discuss the loads of work I've put off all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment