Monday, April 18, 2011

Running on the Beach...and 4 hours of Beach Volleyball. Bottom line: I can't move.


This was my morning view this past Friday. I woke up to gorgeous weather in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina...and decided to dawn the running shoes. My boyfriend and I set out for an hour run that left my legs burning and my lungs gasping for air. Boy am I ever out of shape for running on the beach.--My feet still hurt! It's a whole different run than the treadmill, or even Salem's brick campus.

We finished up the run with a solid 4 hours of Beach Volleyball. Let me tell you all now...my body hurts today.

In all honestly, my muscles have never been this sore outside of my competitive swimming career. I'm gonna try and hit the gym tonight as to ease my body out of tight muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment