Monday, April 25, 2011

GARDEN!

Everyone, please be so excited about , not only, my mom's garden, but mine!! I planted tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and tommy toe tomatoes. It is really not all about me, even though I seem to focus on my world! LOL! You have to understand that this is tradition in my family (biggest tomato wins!). This is my first time trying! My dad passed away (he always won) and we are now, this year, in major competetion with the tomatoes. I am sore, sunburned and on a MISSION! I did find an article pertaining to the anger of people from Mexico, living here in the US and the neighbors objecting to them growing food in thier yards. I only read it briefly, however; I will focus on the article's content and relay more details. I am having the best time with this class! Bike ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment