Monday, April 18, 2011

Healthy? To Be or Not To Be

I have no earthly idea what happened to me this weekend! Everything I have been doing for the past several weeks was ruined in a few short days. It started with a wedding shower and all the goodies on the table. One was too many and a thousand were not enough! It was such a beautiful day Sunday, I decided to pack a small cooler and paint my chairs outside. One of my girlfriends came over and the small cooler turned into an ice chest! Whew! Junk food and more. "My Plate" looks like a bomb exploded. Not feeling guilty enough, I decided that since I had already blown it, that I did not have to excercise, it could wait until Monday. Yeah right! I am definitely getting back on task starting NOW. Bike On! takes on a whole new meaning.

2 comments:

  1. I can sympathize with you Kiva. At least know that you are not alone. My MyPlate also looks like a war zone. We need to get back on the horse, wagon, whatever analogy you prefer and bike on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kiva, I'm with you girl! I think the stress-eating thing has hit me hard. On Thursday I had half a loaf of garlic bread and half of a cheesecake - not a slice, but a real cake - for dinner! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete