Monday, April 18, 2011

Outdoor fitness update: Mid-April Report

I have been able to get my 70 miles in each week, most of this has been outside, thank goodness the weather has cooperated.  Other than the horrible weather on Saturday, I was able to get out 4 days this week.  I am having so much fun, that I am now in the market for a nicer bike, since most of the time my biking buddy is about a 1/4 mile ahead of me, completely due to bike performance :) I'm super excited! Here is a picture of the bike of my dreams above ^

My diet has been a wreck, but I have been cooking more, just traditional dishes that may not be the healthiest.  I'm recording it on MyPlate, and it isn't pretty.

Saturday I went to the Piedmont Earth day festival at the Dixie Classic Fair Grounds.  I'm very glad they had an indoor option, and it was wonderful to network with all the different vendors and learn about different groups and businesses in the Triad doing work to improve the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment