Monday, May 16, 2011

Final Blog of the semester

I have had an amazing time this semester getting to know everyone and being involved in a wonderfully informative class that I will be talking away so much knowledge from. Being a Interior Design major, taking Environmental Biology will most definitely be important to me when I become LEED certified and will give me the ability to help my clients pick out the best environmentally sound way to finish there renovation or design.
The final project, I would have to say, was my favorite part of the semester..aside from all the great biking excursions ;)
Creating the 'I Heart BIKE' design will hopefully generate curiosity and awareness, and be used for fundraisers and other community projects to come is a really great feeling!
Thanks everyone for helping in the whole process, and a special thanks to Kristen for sticking it out with me!!
Hope to see you girls in the future!!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment