Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bike To Work Week


As mentioned by Louise and Sarah, this is National Bike to Work Week. Monday I did just that. It was great, I could not wait until work was over so that I could ride home. It only took an extra 10 minutes and it was so enjoyable. I plan to bike commute more often, whenever my schedule allows. I found a route that allowed me to utilize sidewalks and side streets and never left me fearing for my life on the main roads. I was able to ride through some pretty nice neighborhoods and it felt like I was in a park for most of my ride. There was one hill that you can not get around as you ride into downtown; otherwise, I made excellent time. I hope to ride my bike to the Cobblestone Farmer's Market this morning, and I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment