Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Excercising and My Plate

For some reason, I have a mind blockage that, while entering my food intake on "My Plate", relieves you of the exercise aspect of the project. If I do not go over my calorie intake, I feel like I do not have to exercise. Mind boggling, isn't it? LOL! I have managed to walk a little this week, but not to the extent that I like to. I made a conscious effort to park away from the buildings and I also walked up and down the stairs in Main Hall, a couple of times, Monday night. (I was there a little early for class). As for the biking aspect, I have the best time biking. My last adventure was with you all at Salem Creek. I always laugh a lot when I ride. My husband and I have discussed purchasing a couple of used bikes to ride around in the neighborhood. I suppose my concern is my ability to continue biking after this class is over. I do not want to ride for a couple of months and then slowly get out of the habit. That would be a waste of money (that I do not have). In any event, I have a good time biking, laugh a lot, enjoy the outdoors and feel better about myself after the ride. Just like anything else we try to achieve, it takes effort and willingness to succeed. Bike On!

No comments:

Post a Comment