Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunny Sunday

Yesterday we finally went to check out the Muddy Creek trail, roughly between Robinhood and Country Club roads (D on the map below). 
The place was busy, which I normally don't care for, but I couldn't stop smiling.  Nick and I got about 9 miles of biking in, not bad for the first time out this year.  I can not wait until they connect this trail to the the proposed greenway trail along miller creek.  The Miller Creek greenway would go right by my neighborhood (roughly near A on the map).  I can't wait till the day I can get on a bike from my front door and ride for couple hours.  The trail follows the muddy creek with mostly open farmland to the west and suburban homes to the east.  We saw and heard plenty of wildlife even this early in the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment